When hiring a Landscape Care Provider, these are the questions you should ask:
- Does the provider have a State of Florida license to administrator fertilization and Pest Control? If so, what is the license numbers?
- Is the provider fully insured for liability and damages?
- How many years has the company been doing business in the Tampa Bay Area?
- What exactly does the provider offer in detail?. When comparing landscape care services, the products used may vary significantly from company to company. Ensure you are comparing apples to apples and pears to pears.
- Make sure you get the Best Valued for your money
- If you are unhappy with the service, for example, due to too much rain, will the provider perform a free service call at no additional charge within 2 days to reapply the treatment?